Issue 100 - Shopify Front-End Developer’s Guide: 2023
- Smart caching to keep data fast and fresh in Hydrogen - YouTube
Here’s how you can keep data fast and fresh in Hydrogen by caching sub-requests and leveraging stale-while-revalidate
- Shopify Front-End Developer’s Guide: 2023 (Beginners Start Here) - YouTube
- Shopify Workshops
Workshops provide a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience. Most workshops will step you through the process of building an application, theme, or function.
- Testing and debugging practices for Shopify Functions
When using "Simplified deployments" Shopify CLI / Functions now support 'yarn dev' A file watcher which will automatically compile and push your function changes without the need to deploy
- Shopify Flow - New triggers
New triggers for product variant back in stock and out of stock are not available. Flow also provides an Inventory quantity changed trigger, which also works at the variant level.
- Free SVG generators, color tools & web design tools
ffuel is a collection of color tools and free SVG generators for gradients, patterns, textures, shapes & backgrounds
- One CTO's quest to never type "the" again - Erik Schluntz
A few years ago I noticed that a LOT of my slack messages were repetitive. There were common phrases I used a lot (if I remember correctly) and common first steps for tasks or questions I was asked (can you post a screenshot?). If the next few words I’m going to write are obvious, why do I even need to write them?