Issue 115 - Using admin extensions: Set up an extension-only app in 10 minutes
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat
It turns out there are some really interesting embedding models for working with binary data. Top of the list for me is CLIP, released by OpenAI in January 2021. CLIP has a really impressive trick up its sleeve: it can embed both text and images into the same vector space.
- Hiding empty elements on your website with CSS (or JS)
Whether you are using Shopify, Wordpress, Webflow, or others, there are cases where you have an empty part of a page, and the platform doesn’t give you enough control to hide it without creating a separate template.
- GitHub - TheBeyondGroup/shopkeeper: A CLI for managing settings and deployments of Shopify store themes.
Shopkeeper is a CLI to help manage Shopify stores. It is built as an oclif plugin to allow seamless integration with the Shopify CLI theme developers use every day. It helps developers: Manage settings Deploy theme changes
- Visual Studio Liquid Plugin
The essential vscode extension for Liquid (template language). Supports formatting, tag, filter, object, locale, snippet and schema auto-completions, hovers, syntax highlighting and diagnostic capabilities.
- How to Add Color Swatches To The Free Shopify Themes Without Using An App
Discover how to enhance your Shopify store with color swatches. Elevate your product pages effortlessly by learning how to add color swatches in Shopify
- CopilotKit/CopilotKit: Build in-app AI chatbots 🤖, and AI-powered Textareas ✨, into react web apps.
Build in-app AI chatbots that can "see" the current app state + take action inside your app. The AI chatbot can talk to your app frontend & backend, and to 3rd party services (Salesforce, Dropbox, etc.) via plugins.
- Everyday performance rules for Ruby on Rails developers
Delve into best practices for HTTP, Ruby on Rails, and databases, and discover when to adhere to the rules or when breaking them could set your code apart.
- Turbo 8 in 8 minutes
Turbo 8 simplifies the development of live-updating Rails applications. It offers a dramatic leap forward from previous versions by minimizing the need for manually coding turbo frames and turbo stream responses
- Building an extension-only Shopify app in 10 minutes
Watch how easy it is to set up a Shopify extension using Shopify's CLI and Gadget.dev. This can be used for any extension type, including admin extension, checkout UI extension, or Shopify Functions!